Be job ready on day 1 - with our training you can’t find anywhere else
NSW Certificate IV (class 2)
Learn your way, on your time with RETA's job ready program. Not only will you finish the course with a state recognised qualification, our soft skills courses are included FREE of charge that will have you job ready on day 1 of your career.
Learn how to negotiate, prospect, and make yourself more employable with this additional training!
NSW Certificate IV in Real Estate (Class 2)
From $29.30 a fortnight with
The NSW Class 2 license requires the completion of 18 units of assessment within the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice. Upon successful completion, students will be able to apply for their license via Fair Trading NSW
RTO ID: 45971
Why you should study with RETA
The NSW Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (Class 2) course is the best step to begin a career in real estate. Learn the ins and outs of the real estate industry including selling and marketing property, establishing landlord and buyer relationships and interpreting ethical practice and property legislation.
The course, along with our assistance, support and advanced industry training will provide you with the skills and hands-on learning and industry knowledge to confidently begin your new career in real estate.
NSW Certificate IV (class 2) includes:
- Graduate with a CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
- Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent
- Self paced with up to 12 months to complete
- Complete 18 units of competency as part of qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- FREE Accelerated Agent Fast Track Training Program
- FREE job ready training program (soft skills)
- FREE and EXCLUSIVE access to a nationwide network of employment opportunities
- 24 hour student support (online)
- Direct student-to-trainer communication
- Student assisted online role play assessment
- Guided online assessment completion
- Self-pace learning platform > no unfair timelines
- Webinar and support group assistance
- Enrol now with AfterPay, PayRight, ZipPay and Humm.