Be job ready on day 1 - with our training you can’t find anywhere else
QLD Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
Learn your way, on your time with RETA's job ready program. Not only will you finish the course with a state recognised qualification, our soft skills courses are included FREE of charge that will have you job ready on day 1 of your career.
Learn how to negotiate, prospect, and make yourself more employable with this additional training!
QLD Certificate IV in Real Estate
From $29.30 a fortnight with
The QLD CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice qualification covers 18 units from the nationally recognised CPP41419 training package.
Upon successful completion, students will be able to apply for their Registration Certificate via QLD Office of Fair Trading.
Please note that completion of this course, plus additional units, will allow you to apply for your QLD Full Real Estate Agent Licence with the QLD Office of Fair Trading to own and operate an agency, and be the Principal and Licensee in charge.
RTO ID: 45971
Why you should study with RETA
Strengthen your knowledge and progress your real estate career towards higher qualifications with a CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice. This course will enable you to graduate job ready with all the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the industry.
QLD Certificate IV In Real Estate Practice includes
- Graduate with CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent
- Online studies
- 12 month provided study duration
- Complete 18 units of competency as part of qualification CPP41419
- Priority Marking, Flexible Study and Private Tutoring available!
- FREE Accelerated Agent Fast Track Training Program
- FREE job ready training program (soft skills)
- FREE and EXCLUSIVE access to a nationwide network of employment opportunities
- 24 hour student support (online)
- Direct student-to-trainer communication
- Student assisted online role play assessment
- Guided online assessment completion
- Self-pace learning platform > no unfair timelines
- Webinar and support group assistance
- Enrol now with AfterPay, PayRight, ZipPay and Humm.