Be job ready on day 1 - with our training you can’t find anywhere else
QLD Certificate of Registration
Learn your way, on your time with RETA's job ready program.
Not only will you finish the course with a state recognised qualification, our soft skills courses are included FREE of charge that will have you job ready on day 1 of your career.
Learn how to negotiate, prospect, and make yourself more employable with this additional training!
QLD Agents Registration Certificate
From $30.34 a fortnight with
The QLD Agents Registration requires the completion of 5 Core units and 7 Elective units of competency which form part of the CPP41419 – Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice. Upon successful completion, students will be able to apply for their Registration Certificate via QLD Office of Fair Trading
RTO ID: 45971
Why you should study with RETA
The QLD Registration Certificate course is the minimum requirement to begin a career in real estate. Learn the ins and outs of the real estate industry including selling and marketing property, establishing landlord and buyer relationships and interpreting ethical practice and property legislation.
The course, along with our assistance, support and advanced industry training will provide you with the skills and hands-on learning and industry knowledge to confidently begin your new career in real estate.
QLD Registration certificate includes:
- Graduate with a real estate registration Statement of Attainment
- Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent
- Self paced with up to 6 months to complete
- Complete 12 units of competency as part of qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- FREE Accelerated Agent Fast Track Training Program
- FREE job ready training program (soft skills)
- FREE and EXCLUSIVE access to a nationwide network of employment opportunities
- 24 hour student support (online)
- Direct student-to-trainer communication
- Student assisted online role play assessment
- Guided online assessment completion
- Self-pace learning platform > no unfair timelines
- Webinar and support group assistance
- Enrol now with AfterPay, PayRight, ZipPay and Humm.